Great Quarter Section 154.25 Acre with full SMRID Water Rights, located just South East of Coaldale.
Located on paved road 512, good irrigated parcel of land.
Pivot is optional as it belongs to tenant.
Approx. 25 psi of pressure on the SMRID pipeline outlet
Land is rented out for 2018 season.
This parcel of land is offered by sealed tenders closing March 5, 2018
UP FOR BIDS until MARCH 5TH, 2018 at 1pm
Land located at: SE 06-09-19 W4
Please call for a detailed package.
- Bids must be in writing on AREA Contract
- Bids must be received before 1pm on 5 March 2018
- Offers must be open for acceptance for a minimum of 72 Hours
- Buyers and/or their agents can present and explain their offer in perso after 1pm, if they wish to do so, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- Bids will be opened after the Buyers’ presentations, (if any, see #5), at the Coaldale Office of Real Estate Centre, in the presence of the Sellers and Real Estate Centre’s Broker, Heleen Jacobsen.
- Bid details will not be made public. Highest bid or any bid not necessarily accepted.
- All bidders will get a response to their offer on or before 5pm on 8 March 2018
- Minimum required deposit is 5% of the offered Purchase Price. Deposit to be made payable to Real Estate Centre, to be paid within 2 business days after acceptance of the offer and to be held in the Trust Account of the brokerage until closing date. Deposit will be refunded if the Buyer is not able to remove purchase conditions in time. (eg: Bank doesn’t approve financing and therefore Buyer cannot remove financing condition and receives his deposit back).Deposit becomes non-refundable as soon as the offer becomes unconditional. Deposit is part of the Purchase Price.
- Buyers bid on the property, as described in this information package.
Buyers and buyer’s agents, please deliver your sealed bid to:
Real Estate Centre at the following location:
1817 – 20 Avenue, Coaldale, AB T1M 1M7 (403)345.5100
Unit 101 – 514 Stafford Drive, Lethbridge, AB T1J 2B2 (403)394.0084
5329 – 48 Avenue, Taber, AB T1G 1S7 (403)223.4001
Attention: Heleen Jacobsen