TO BE SOLD BY UNRESERVED AUCTION ON JUNE 3,2017 AT NOON!
Property with the ultimate view!
Located Near to the Oldman River at the foot of the Rocky Mountains & providing amazing panoramas in every direction, this 22.96 Acre property is Ideal for a variety of business ventures, such as: Tourism, Equine, RV storage, Boat Storage ………. you name it!
Property has a nice sized yard site with underground sprinklers & remaining land is pasture, which is fenced with wood posts & wire.
Features a 2,248sq.ft. 3 bedroom, 2 Bathroom, log home on a fully finished, walk-out, full pressure treated wooden basement. Open plan living incorporates Kitchen, dining & bright living room with an Antique Wood Burning Stove to keep you warm & cozy. For extra convenience the laundry is also on the main floor.
Downstairs, the basement consists of a family/games room combination with a wood burning stove, 2 bedrooms, 4 pce Bathroom, 2 storage rooms & a utility room. There is also an attached double garage.
Other Outbuildings included on this property consist of:
- Shop with attached Horse Barn (2,711sq.ft.) built of concrete block, with a concrete floor, asphalt shingle roof & is spray foam insulated & heated with 2 suspended heaters. There is 100 & 220 amp Power. Features 20’x14’ powered overhead door & one walk-in entrance door. Attached Horse Barn is 20’x44’ (880sq.ft.) & is of wood frame construction, has a concrete floor, plywood clad exterior walls & asphalt shingle roof. Inside are four Hi-Hog stable pens (steel & wood) with rubber matting on floor. With Steel Insulated overhead door 8’x9’.
- Cabin/Storage building 20’x25’ (500sq.ft.)
- Livestock Shelter 32’x8’ (256sq.ft.) with three steel pens. Shelter is wood frame with plywood clad walls & a metal clad roof.
- Pump House 14’x20’ (280sq.ft.) Wood frame, lined, with concrete floor & houses pressure system.
With Cowley & easy access to the MD of Pincher Creek this property is ideally located for all your rural & commercial needs, so whether you just want to “horse” around or get down to some serious business this is the place to be!!
PLEASE NOTE: PURCHASE MUST CLOSE WITHIN 30 DAYS FOLLOWING THE SALE
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS
1. UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
2. PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer's conditions.
3. GST: The Purchase Price (Bid Price) does NOT include GST if applicable.
4. DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Real Estate Centre (Trust) in the form of a certified cheque, money order, bank draft or other approved payment as follows: $25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Dollars)
5. COMPLETION DAY: Titles will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day (within 30 days of Auction Sale Date). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
6. NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
7. OPEN HOUSE: Two public Open Houses will be held by Real Estate Centre and/or Frank McInenly Auctions Ltd. at the property May 27th, 2017 @ 11am - 2pm and on May 31st, 2017 @ 4pm - 8pm. The "Property Information Package" will be made available to any prospective buyers as well as a copy of the Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property will be made available for inspection.
8. AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer's decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "Sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
9.BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to the Real Estate Centre as payment is not honored that the buyer will be held liable.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.
Property to be auctioned by: Frank McInenly Auctions Ltd.
SALE TIME IS 11:30 AM – REAL ESTATE TO SELL AT 12 NOON. PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND