Beautiful Home, Dream Shop, Fantastic Landscaping and 316 Acres +/- of Land.
There are two PURCHASE options for this gorgeous property.
- Acreage (18.27 Acres) including buildings: $672,000
- Acreage (18.27 Acres) including buildings plus Additional Land (297.22 Acres): $1,089,000
The additional Land is NOT available without purchase of the Acreage.
The land is seeded mixed grass which is rented for hay on a yearly base. Both quarters are fenced on three sides: West, North and South. For the recreation part there is a year-round creek running through the land and a few ponds with nice trees make this a pretty picturesque picture.
On 18.27 Acres sits this beautiful 1,877sq.ft. Bungalow built in 2001 which features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. (2 Bedrooms up and 2 down). Both bedrooms upstairs have ensuite 3 pc. Bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a jacuzzi tub. There is one extra 3 pc bathroom on the main floor. The house has mostly bay windows for nice natural light and extra space & vaulted ceilings. There is an large open kitchen/dining area. The kitchen has solid wood cabinets and lots of space. Stainless steel appliances are all included and still have a two-year warranty left. A nice size living room with a wood burning fireplace for cold winter days and evenings. The fireplace is hooked into the duct work for efficiency. The large laundry room is also located on the main floor for your convenience.
The finished basement completes these house & with ceilings 8’ 9” high, there is a great feeling of space. There is a large family room, two bedrooms, an office, 3 pc bathroom & a Cold storage room. The basement has 8” concrete walls with 2” foam insulation inside and outside.
The attached heated sunroom is a welcome bonus and lets you enjoy the view of the yard and the feeling with nature year-round.
You also find a covered 16’x16’ deck with a lower fenced patio.
With the nice view overlooking the beautifully landscaped yard, which includes a pond, orchard and garden you truly appreciate the sunroom and the deck! The gates around the orchard stay. The orchard features just to name a few: blueberries, saskatoons, haskap berries, plum trees, apple trees, grapes, evans cherry trees.
Attached large 30’x32’ in-floor heated 2 car garage.
New roof asphalt shingles are done only 3 years ago.
SHOP: 3000 sq. ft.
- The shop size is 50’ x 60’. Insulated, heated and concrete floor.
- Metal siding and metal roof.
- Three overhead 14’ x 14’ electric doors with remote controls. The doors can also be operated manual. Plus a man door.
- Lots of industrial shelving which is included, a floor drain, circulating fans, radiant natural gas heat, 220 power. RV power inside; 30 amp and 50 amp and outside RV power is 30 amp. Air compressor.
- Washroom and sink in shop.
There are a few more outbuildings in the yard:
- One storage shed, 20’ x 40’.
- One storage shed, 30’ x 40’ with power.
- Plus a few other small outbuildings which can be used for storage.
Taxes Acreage 2018: $2,783.67
Taxes NE 28-67-22-W5, 152.79 Acres. 2018: $70.80
Taxes NW 28-67-22-W5, 144.43 Acres. 2018: $22.79
This property truly shows a pride of ownership, has a parklike setting landscaping and is a pleasure to come home to!