Current cultivated: 5500 +/- Acres. As per seller there is approx. another 500 acres close to be in production.
Shop/Office – 50ft x 80ft (Shop) / 1,200sq.ft. (Office):
- Concrete floor - shop & office - In floor heat (slab heat) - shop & office - Force air heat in office - Tile floor – office - Maple cabinets – office - Granite counter tops – office - All steel man doors throughout shop office - Mechanical room c/w water tank - Electric panel, furnace, communication provisions made for emergency back-up power - Triple pane windows – shop and office - Glass shower in office area - Glass shower and laundry room in shop area - Office contains kitchen area, open dining area, office, first aid room/bedroom, wash room complete
Open Storage Shed – 30ft x 250ft:
- Pole structure - Open face - Poles are placed 8ft apart - Roof truss placed 2ft apart - Heavy gage sheet metal - Red/white sheet metal
Enclosed Building – 50ft x 120ft:
- Pole structure - Enclosed type - 20ft x 16ft overhead door - Man door - Poles placed 8ft apart - Concrete floor - Sheet metal outside - Plywood walls inside - Roof truss 2ft apart - Red/white sheet metal
Grain Handling System:
- 770,000 bushel of storage - Grain dryer (natural gas) – 700 bushels per hour (batch) on concrete foundation - 13 x 50,000 bushel bins on engineered completed gravel foundation - 4 x 6,000 bushel wet bins on concrete foundation - 2 x 6,000 bushel cool down bins on concrete foundation - 10 x 6,000 bushel fertilizer/seed bins on concrete foundation - MCC (motor control center) fully enclosed in insulated building (Steel Enclosure) - Sub structure is engineered for the 50,000 bushel bins, 3-4ft (1000-1300 mm) of compacted gravel - Load and unload ramp - Grain loop system - System is automated for loading & unloading grain - 4 x 50,000 bushel bins for future expansion (North side, Phase 3). Sub structure is in place to accommodate - System is operated by a diesel generator at this time - 500 KVA transformer has been installed for future connected load for grain handling system - 4,500 Litre (gasoline) tank - 30,000 Litre (diesel) tank
Supplementary Farm Site:
- 1,200sq.ft. Bungalow - Yellow and white wood exterior - 3 bedroom - 2 bathrooms - Shop - Quonset style- 40ft x 60ft (non-insulated) - Small old style windmill on site – can be operational - Situated on one quarter section (160 Acres) - Water well - Septic tank and field pump out
Please complete the form below to request a showing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.
If you would like to send this property to a friend that you think may be interested, please complete the form below. To send this property to multiple friends, enter each email separated by a comma in the 'Friends Email' field.
All information on this website is for information purposes only and is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed as it is provided by third parties affiliates and not verified by farmrealestate.com and should thus be independently verified. The information provided is subject to errors, omissions, change, or withdrawal. This information should not be relied upon without personal verification. Neither FarmRealEstate.com nor any of our affiliates shall be responsible or liable for any typographical errors, mapping errors, misinformation or misprints.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.